SHB30416 Certificate III in Hairdressing
CRICOS Code: 092767B
To be the best, you need to learn from the best!
- Certificate III in Hairdressing is the minimum trade qualification level required to practice hairdressing in Australia.
- Recognised as the state leader in delivering the most industry-relevant curriculum within the National Hairdressing Training Package, Taylorweir’s full-time international student program is unsurpassed.
- You will learn the skills and knowledge to be a qualified hairdresser alongside our apprenticed students covering the same curriculum and assessment standards accepted by industry leaders.
- Taylorweir’s simulated training salon provides a commercial environment that is conducive to the success of each student.
- Our reputation and close relationship with industry employers ensure that our international students not only receive the very best training in hairdressing but also the recognition within the hairdressing industry that the skills they have acquired are of an exceptional standard.
Full time 46 weeks – 3 days per week (Inclusive of school holidays).