SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant
CRICOS Code: 092767B
Take the first step in your hairdressing career
- For international students with no prior experience in hairdressing, Certificate II in Salon Assistant is essential in preparing the student for Certificate III in Hairdressing.
- SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant is a preparatory qualification which covers a limited range of basic technical and fundamental soft skills which provides the student with the skill sets required to keep pace in Certificate III in Hairdressing.
- Students are mentored in the Australian culture, personal grooming and presentation, attitude awareness and interview strategies.
- To ensure the practical component of your training is meaningful and realistic, you will have the opportunity to shadow Taylorweir apprentice students and assist them while working on clients.
- To aid in positive job seeking outcomes, a work placement component is attached to this course.
Full time 24 weeks – 3 days per week (inclusive of 1 day a week in work placement and school holidays).