To be a hairdresser you must be able to communicate with your client. For this reason, Taylorweir insists on an intermediate level of speaking and listening in English. Taylorweir will only accept students with the following minimum requirements.
If from a non-English speaking country, an English Language Test result of minimum 5.5 IELTS or equivalent in speaking and listening and a minimum overall Band of 5.5 IELTS or equivalent is required.
Taylorweir accepts the following English tests results:
- International English Testing System (IELTS) – At least 5.5 Speaking and Listening and 5 for Reading and Writing;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL) – At least 16 in speaking and listening and 13 in reading and writing;
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) – At least 36 for each of the 4 test components;
- Occupational English Test (OET) – At least B for each of the 4 test components;
- Cambridge C1 Advanced test – At least 154 in each of the 4 test components.