The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
The student must hold a current Health Care Card or a Pensioner Concession Card (NOT Medicare card).
Automatic Concession Fees apply to students who are aged between 15 to 17 years of age from the 1st of July.
All students must provide written advice of withdrawal to ensure they are eligible for refunds. Requests for refunds must be lodged within two weeks of the official withdrawal date. No refund is applied to Learning Manuals once they have been given.
Certificate III Apprentice and Salon Based Certificate II Traineeship
Students who withdraw are entitled to a full refund of fees and charges where:
- A course/qualification or unit is cancelled or rescheduled to a time unsuitable to the student;
- A place is not given due to the maximum number of places being reached;
- A class is cancelled due to declining student numbers, no available lecturer, or due to other circumstances caused by Taylorweir.
Students who withdraw for reasons other than those outlined above, and who lodge a withdrawal form prior to the census date for each withdrawn unit will be eligible for a full refund of their course fee and 50% of the resource fee paid.
Students may apply for a pro-rata refund of fees at any time during the delivery of a course if the reason/s is beyond their control.
- Serious illness resulting in extended absence from classes;
- Injury or disability that prevents the student from completing their program of study;
- Other exceptional reasons at the discretion of the Director of Taylorweir;
- In all cases, relevant documentary evidence (for example, a medical certificate from a Doctor) is required.
Students must provide written advice of withdrawal to ensure they are eligible for refunds.
Requests for refunds must be lodged within 10 (ten) working days of the official withdrawal date.
There will be no refund applied to Learning Manuals, Resource Fee, or the purchase price of Hair Extensions for the model.
In all cases, relevant documentary evidence (for example, a medical certificate from a Doctor) is required.
No other refund will be available to students once the course has commenced.