2011 Taylorweir Graduation Night
3 September 2012
The annual Taylorweir graduation night was again a success this year. All graduating students from 2011 gathered at the Italian club, North Perth on the 8th February to receive their graduation medal and find out who has been named this years “Apprentice of the year”.
As well as the Apprentice of the year, there were class finalists and achievement awards received.
Congratulations to the following class finalists;
- Annabelle Ng Yan Tun from Antonias Hair Design, Perth
- Abigail Philips from Kropz Hair Works, Mandurah
- Amelia Samuals from La Di Da , Shenton Park
- Julia Cockman from Pierrots Hair and Beauty, Kalamunda
- Michelle Torr from Museo Hair and Beauty, Mount Lawley
- Caitlin Carstairs from Nuvo Hair Studio, East Perth
- Madelyne Genovese from Obsession for Both, Gwelup
- Sharon Kerr from Image One Hair and Beauty, Kalamunda
- Robert McPhilomey from Molton Gold, Duncraig
- Tonika McDermott from The Hair Wisperer, Bulsbrook
- Jessica Doutch from Salon Express, Subiaco
- Courtney McGill from Black Cat, Albany
Congratulations to the following 3 Students who received Achievement Awards
- Sarah Litke from Mangoes, Morley
- Ashlee Jenal from Harrambee, Broome
- Leah Holdsworth from House of Earnest, Perth
And the Final award of the night “Taylorweir Apprentice of the Year 2011” went to Tonika McDermott from The Hair Wisperer.