Diploma of Business presented by Lisa Conway commences in 2019
Register for the info night on May 28th 2018 on 6103 0488
1 day a month for 8 months - Be part of the new generation of hairdressing entrepreneurs and make your business work for you
Diploma of Salon Management Next CONFIRMED commencement 14th January 2019
Phone NOW 6103 0488
SHB50216 Diploma of Salon Management
Entry Level: No entry requirements
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this qualification
Full Time: 24 weeks - 3 days per week
Part Time: 1 day per week
Course Commencement Date: Monday 14th January 2019
Enrolments are now open
The SHB50216 Diploma of Salon Management is a challenging and comprehensive course designed to prepare individuals for management positions in the hairdressing and beauty industry.
This course covers academic examination of key business knowledge including:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Client growth and retention strategies
- Financial and marketing strategies
- Human Resources and staff management
- Legal requirements for employing staff.
Diploma of Salon Management provides a benchmark for good practice guidelines for the management of a salon business and cultivates leadership qualities essential to the success of a small business.
This qualification is not suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway. However, candidates who have achieved the SIB50210 Diploma of Salon Management qualification may undertake:
- BSB60407 Advanced Diploma of Management
- TAE80210 Vocational Graduate Diploma of Management
* Tuition Fees quoted are inclusive of learning manuals, resources and the use of a personal laptop and a shared printer while in class. It is a requirement of your training that you provide your own USB.